Monday, October 16, 2023

Better than ''Naughtie' or ''Nastie'!

 

Better than ''Naughtie' or ''Nastier'!

Even better than You seeking a bank loan, is Mumsi's  sexy self with that mouth that's probably knows how to suck the skin of an aching, hard dick, dripping to be sucked! 

I see where You got your alluring looking eyes, That has me hoping you get that loan that's large enough for BOTH you and Mumsie to come to America Hopefully with your bank loan paying the costs,  so I can satiate myself entering both of your welcoming and warm orifices to seed you with the passion of our fornicating intercourse of debauchery in your mouths, anuses and most importantly vaginas in which my seed dump will give a 'belly present' for both you and Mumsie to jointly carry to term in a life-long remembrance of our encounter of visceral exhilaration with each other! 

And I will direct you to places in the area where "gentle-men" would avail themselves to your 'Go.Fund.Me' needs for your extended stay with me and travels up the east coast to New York City, New Haven, Providence, Boston and back..

With Your comely slender body and Mumsie's fully matured frame, I am sure a 'Go.fund.me' campaign started by you would be a success with the benefactors you'd encounter..

===Gratuity of 'THANKS!' to this OP center====

No comments:

Post a Comment